Tax & Estate Planning between France and US
What: Tax & Estate Planning between France and the US - Looking Ahead: Planning, Strategizing, and Optimizing for You and Your Business
When: Thursday, January 30 at 6:30pm
Where: International School of Boston - 45 Matignon Street, Cambridge, MA 02140
Wondering where to start when it comes to tax and estate planning in the US and France? Join New England’s French-American Chamber of Commerce for a free information session featuring experts from Réside Etudes, KVB Partners, and Gosselin Law.
With presentations by:
- Max Manoukian, Director New Business Development at Réside Etudes
- Kenneth Vacovec, Tax Lawyer at Vacovec, Mayotte & Singer, LLP
- Franck Baudry, Lawyer at Gosselin Law
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm Presentations by our three experts
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm Q&A and Networking
The event is free and open to the public, and will mostly target French citizens living in the US. The pesentations will be followed by Q&A and a Networking Session.