Internships at the French Consulate
The Department of Press and Communication at the Consulate General of France is now opening two part-time internships starting in January 2010 for two months.
- News monitoring and syntheses
- Responding to questions from the public
- Attending conferences
- Aiding in event preparation
- Excellent skills in French
- Good understanding of the politics in New England and French-American relations
- Good writing and communication skills
We are looking for American (only) undergraduate students majoring in International Relations/Politics/Communication AND French.
It is a non-paid, part-time internship
Please send a Resume and cover letter in French to: email@example.com
An agreement between the French Consulate and the university will be signed. The Student will have to provide proof of enrollment.