The "Talent Passport"
Last update: 20/04/2017
1. What is the "Talent passport Visa" ?
2. Who is eligible ?
3. What are the required documents ?
4. Accompanying family (spouse and minor children)
The visa “Passeport-Talent” is a long stay visa that allows you to work in France under certain conditions and through which a pluri annual residence/work permit may be obtained.
the following 10 categories contingent to the providing of sufficient justifications:
1- YOUNG QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS
2- HIGHLY SKILLED WORKER (CARTE BLEUE EUROPEENNE)
3- SALARIE EN MISSION on a work contract in France
5- START-UP ENTREPRENEUR
6- INITIATOR OF AN INNOVATIVE ECONOMIC PROJECT
7- ECONOMIC INVESTOR
8- LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE : EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
10- Foreigner of national or international renown (in the scientific, literary, artistic, intellectual, educational or sports sectors)
besides the specific justifications listed on the links above, you are required to bring the regular documents (original and copies) that are the application form, passport,id photograph and proof of residency.
1. 1 application form filled out completely and signed by the applicant (please read carefully the explanation).
2. 2 passport pictures : 1 glued/stapled onto each application form + 1 additonal photo.
3. Original passport or travel document (+ ONE COPY of the identity pages) valid for at least six months.
4. Civil registry documents establishing family connection with the “Talent passport” applicant.
5. OFII Residence form filled in and to be stamped by the visa officer.