Recruiting a temporary part-time visa employee
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
TEMPORARY VISA EMPLOYEE at THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF FRANCE IN BOSTON
PART-TIME – April 16 - June 15, 2018
TEMPORARY VISA EMPLOYEE - PART-TIME – April 16-June 15, 2018
Scope of position: The Consulate General of France in Boston has a job opening for a temporary part-time position from April 16 to June 15, 2018 to reinforce its staff due to the high volume of seasonal visa applications.
Successful applicants must be willing and able to perform any of the roles outlined in the relevant duty statement. They must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The ideal applicants possess:
1. Good written and oral English language skills and fluency in French
2. Very good interpersonal skills and capacity to maintain client service standards
3. Ability to work well under pressure
4. Capacity to be a good team member and report to the visa officer
- Visa Employee responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Rigorously applying French visa policies through the use of our intranet database and by inquiring with the visa officer
- Serving clients at counter as required
- Registering and processing visa applications
- Dealing professionally and respectfully with the public
• Compensation: $1,955 per month
• temporary part-time contract: from April 16 to June 15, 2018
• Working hours: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday-Friday
Applications will be considered until March 29, 2018. All interested applicants should submit their resume and letter of interest in French or in English to email@example.com.
Please do not call to check the status of your application. A representative from the Consulate will contact you in the event that you are selected for an interview.