The Magic of Reading in French!
After a thorough and careful evaluation of all the applications we received for our initiative “The magic of reading in French”, the Selection Committee of the Consulate General of France in Boston has decided to support 25 pedagogical projects from schools coming from all across New England.
All the projects that were submitted to the Consulate over the summer were certainly of incredible quality and interest.
We want to thank you once again for your enthusiasm, your work, and your brilliant ideas that will enable the enhancement of a francophone environment within your school, as well as to spark children’s interest and curiosity for French language and culture.
The winning schools are:
- Berkshire Country Day School, MA
- Berkshire School, MA
- Boston Latin School, Boston Public Schools, MA
- Brockton Public Schools, MA
- Cambridge-Ellis School, MA
- Capucine Montessori School, MA
- Chariho Middle School and Chariho High School, RI
- Collicot Elementary School, Milton Public Schools, MA
- Crossroads Academy, Lyme NH
- Cunningham Elementary School, Milton Public Schools, MA
- Early Language School, MA
- Falmouth Middle School, Maine
- French American School of Rhode Island, RI
- Glover Elementary School, Milton Public Schools, MA
- Green Street School, Windham Southeast Supervisory Union, Vermont
- Hanover High School, NH
- Lycée International de Boston, MA
- Marblehead Veterans Middle School, MA
- Mater Christi School, Vermont
- Mt Ararat High School, Maine
- Peabody Veterans Memorial High School, MA
- Shaker Regional School District, Belmont High School, NH
- St Louis School – Lowell, MA
- Tucker Elementary School, Milton Public Schools, MA
- Woburn Public Schools, MA