Voyages en Francophonie 2014
When: March 15, 10 am-5 pm
Where: Cary Hall, 1605 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington
- Visit French-speaking countries stalls from different continents: talk with natives, taste food specialties (homemade or coming from the best restaurant, listen to legends and stories, play games and more!
- Discover and buy French-speaking literature thanks to librarians and publishers.
- Discover art works by francophone artists including: Artemis Akchoti Shahbazi, Alain Barsacq, Dominique Boutaud, William Descilien and Marie-Anne Verougstraete!
- Travel through music with mini-concerts!
- 10 am: Talent-show
If you’d like to participate, please contact email@example.com
- 11 am: Writing workshop with rap artist Webster
- 11 am: Puppet-making workshop with Nicola Mc Eldowney
- 12 pm: Concert by Peter Terry
- 1 pm: Poetry reading by Charlot Lucien and Jean-Dany Joachim
- 1:45 pm: Concert by ATLAS SOUL
- 2: 35 pm: Concert by WEBSTER
- 4 pm: Performance by Arc-en-Ciel dance company (This performance might involve loud noises. Please plan ahead (headphones, ear plugs…) if your child has sensory issues).
Admission: suggested donation: $15 per family for the whole day!
In collaboration with: Education Française Greater Boston, Lexington, Consulate General of France, Quebec Delegation in Boston, Consulate General of Haiti, Schœnhof’s, Page de France, Your French Gift.